The RCS is supported by a worldwide membership of over 10,000, with self-governing branches, honorary representatives and affiliated organisations in 39 countries and territories. The international headquarters are in London.
Benefits of RCSHK Membership:
- Invitations to Regular Luncheon, where we invite motivational speakers to share interesting topics
- Invitation to Commonwealth Consuls’ cocktail party, meeting the Consul General of the Commonwealth Countries
- Regular business and social networking events
- Invitation to the RCS Annual Ball
New in 2015 : RCS Young Fellows membership category
If you are aged 35 or under you can join the RCS in Hong Kong for a reduced rate of HK$250.00 p.a.
To become an RCS Young Fellow, select the Young Fellows option when you register to join.
RCSHK Membership Fees
|Annual Individual Membership Fee:||HK$ 500|
|Annual Couple Membership Fee||HK$ 750|
|Annual Corporate Membership Fee:
(with 3 nominees)
|Annual Young Fellow Membership Fee:||HK$ 250|
How to Pay:
- Membership Fee must be paid annually.
- Please Issue cheque made payable to: THE RCS IN HK and send to:
The Royal Commonwealth Society in Hong Kong
G P O Box 11749, Central
To apply or renew the RCS Membership, please download the form and return it to us together with your cheque payment.
For any questions, please contact us.